Archon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open) Empty Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open)

Post by Gwyneveire Llwelyn Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:06 am

Power: 32,525 Resolve and Soul

As the ship docked at the port, Gwyn disembarked, standing at the dock and waiting to see who all left the ship, certainly this would be her chance to catch that girl, and to finally get all the answers she needed. beyond that however, she was also relieved just to put her feet on dry land for once. Speaking of Land...This was quite a place she was at, was this Teresia's capital? She had heard of it before, but she can admit to having never seen it in her life, it wasn't as though she could afford travel, after all.

Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open) 63c8KPk

"It's all really pretty impressive...Even Ornweinne isn't this sprawling. Maybe I should look around for a while...I'm certainly not going to get home any time soon, and I'd...Rather not go back onto that particular ship." She put her hands back onto her hips as she scanned the city, really it was very nice, she almost wanted to head off now and just look at all the shops, but she had more important matters at hand, and that was the dragon shifter. She was planted firmly in Gwyn's mind, and the mage had to get rid of the confusion regarding all those hard to believe events.

Gwyneveire Llwelyn
Gwyneveire Llwelyn
Admin

Power
Soul: 32,525
Resolve: 32,525
Essence: 7,405

Back to top Go down

Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open) Empty Re: Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open)

Post by Elidyra Mascolel Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:27 am

Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open) 5ufK1Ab

First one off the ship just behind Gwyn would be none other than our very unlucky blue dragon shifter herself. Looking understandably depressed considering the events that had transpired not too long ago. The king dies, the queen dies, and now she's a 'wanted assassin'.. Hopefully news of that hadn't reached Aramore and she would be given some time to get things in order- assuming she even went back to that place. "Don't get used to it. I don't think our luck is going to get any better from here. Before you know it, we'll be outta options." She muttered as she turned away from the ocean to face down the dock. For a moment she found herself lost in thoughts. As much as she wanted to forget and move on, as she had a new job to do, her mind kept going back to Hilda.

Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open) 7dFuLIv

For years the two of them had been best friends. Despite Eli being nothing more than some commoner and Hilda being a princess. Honestly, Eli would have been pretty lonely in life if not for someone as supportive as Hilda. 'She would have had an amazing rule..' She thought to herself, her heart sinking into the pit of her chest. As soon as news of the queen's death reached Aramore.. No one would believe her. Hilda's father and Hilda herself were probably the only two nobles Elidyra could trust. She knew that whether she was telling the truth or not, some corrupted asshole would pin all the blame onto her to make some form of profit off it. Who knows? The archmage may even already have agents inside Aramore. Spreading rumors or something.

Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open) U1fasUe

'Or.. Or maybe you're just thinking too negatively, you goddamn idiot.' Elidyra scolded herself, shaking her head and putting on a straight face. She couldn't lose her composure- there was no time for that, especially not in front of this stranger. The dragon shifter turned back towards Gwyn before speaking again. "I'm not sure where you aim to go from here.. and I'm really sorry I sort of, well.. Took you across the world, basically. I didn't plan to land in the ocean. My wings were just too weak. I had never flown so far before. I didn't want the Archmage to punish you harshly for your attempt at saving the queen- the price of treason is usually paid in one's life, after all." The dragon shifter spoke as calmly as she could, trying to hide her emotions through stern expressions just like the queen used to. Maybe it was a habit they had gotten off of eachother.
Elidyra Mascolel
Elidyra Mascolel

Power
Soul: 34,750
Resolve: 35,250
Essence: 1,600

Back to top Go down

Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open) Empty Re: Stepping off into unknown Territory (Open)

Post by Keiko Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:05 pm

Soul: 35,750
Resolve: 36,250

For one reason or another, Keiko found herself at the Docks of Aramore. Her Father had told her that deep within the oceans lurked a terrible beast, one that no blade could hope to match. Few men set sail for this very reason, as apparently whatever was lurking down there... It was nightmareish and large enough to simply swallow entire ships whole, with scarce for the crew to do in response. Your best bet is to simply avoid the waters. Of course, for people on the Teresian Isles... That effectively meant there was a barrier surrounding you from the rest of the world.

All of this, and yet it became a rumor that spread like a wildfire, a ship made it to shore, and it's people lived to see another day. The Bronze Dragon Shifter rarely got to see outsiders, so this was an interesting opportunity for her... One that she would not simply pass up. Though most people kept their distance from the people stepping off of the ship out of respect for their space, Keiko would just calmly walk up to the dock where the Ship made harbor. There she would spot two people. One woman in robes, as for the other...

She seemed to be clad in an elaborate type of armor. It wasn't a make that the Bronze Dragon Shifter recognized, however she had unintentionally overheard a little of their conversation.
"Excuse me... The Queen?", the Dragon inquired. "And the Archmage? Has something happened?", Keiko couldn't help but be a little surprised at what she was hearing. Wait... Come to think of it, the robes that the girl was wearing, they weren't entirely unlike the outfit the Assassin was wearing. If that was the case... The suspect had been potentially named, he wasn't much of a mage.

But this Archmage, who apparently did something to the Queen, could have played a role in hiring him.
"...You don't have to answer any of that if you don't want to. If you intend to stay here, I'll just warn you that it's not safe.", the Dragon would then make a small gesture to Gwyn. "The other day, a man wearing an outfit not too unlike hers attacked me. I was able to fight him off, but he's still alive. I can only guess he'll come back either stronger, with more support... Or someone more dangerous will come in his stead."

Keiko would explain to the two. "And if you're intending to go somewhere, you'll want to avoid the forests outside of Aramore... Especially at night. That being said, I think we have a common enemy.", after finishing that. Keiko would then straighten herself up a bit and clear her throat. "I'm Keiko Ito. I'm an aspiring Knight, given the circumstances, it may be wise for us to travel together. Our enemies seem to be numerous and powerful. Going off on our own wouldn't be the wisest thing."

She'd state, properly introducing herself and making the offer to join up with them. Both of them seemed to be decently strong... But Keiko had to admit that she was a little fascinated by the one known as Elidyra. She mentioned wings... A Dragon Shifter? She looked remarkably Human, however. If she really was one, then Keiko was finally beginning to understand why so many people considered her a walking omen... Well that, and the fact that she carried a greatsword rivaling her own height with ease. That tends to intimidate more than a few people. Truth was however, she was nice enough.
Keiko
Keiko

Power
Soul: 35,750
Resolve: 36,250
Essence: 7,250

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum